Photo Competition - King Valley Balloon Festival
We invite you to enter your photos in the King Valley Balloon Festival Photo Competition. The judges will award the best images in the two themes of Balloons above the Landscape, and People and Balloons. Prize winners will receive Digital Camera Warehouse (DCW) Gift Vouchers. One winner from each theme will each receive a $50 DCW Voucher, and one runner up a $25 DCW Voucher. The public's most voted for image will also receive a $25 DCW Voucher. Submissions can be from Saturday 9 June.
Conditions of Entry
- Photos must be the work of the photographer who enters the competition.
- Entry is free.
- Multiple entries will be accepted.
- Photographs must have been taken on June 9, 10 or 11, 2018 at the King Valley Balloon Festival.
- Images should be as taken, and not ‘collages’ or rely on heavy use of image manipulation (e.g. photoshop) or overlay.
- Judges’ decisions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Electronic copies only will be received. They should be at high resolution and up to 15 MB file size.
- Entries should be submitted via the online form.
- By entering, the entrant grants permission to the promoters Tourism North East, Wines of the King Valley, Goldrush Ballooning, and Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyards to copy and publish their photograph or part of it for any purpose relating to the promotion of the event and tourism in north east Victoria. The promoters may publish your work on our websites, social media sites or in print or digital publication.
- Photographs will be credited wherever possible.
- Entries for the 2018 competition will close on Saturday 16 June 2018.
- Submitting the entry form constitutes acceptance of these conditions.